Friday, February 8, 2013

Don't Do It!!-Emerson Microwave

Awww, the microwave, turning us all into Top Chefs since 1947!  Nobody likes lightning in their kitchen however!

I loved the look of my Emerson stainless steel Microwave in my kitchen, but I am now happy it resides in a refuse pit.  My model MW1337SB of less than two years started to put on a light show in January.  I thought my GF put a tin foil ball in there out of boredom.


I don't know how much your time is worth, but I know mine is too expensive to troubleshoot issues with a Chinese Made hot rock that costs less than $100.  I know it isn't consumer wise to fill up landfills with such junk, but I wouldn't fill right giving it to Goodwill either.


I think I might go with a Panasonic next time considering the reviews on Amazon.







No comments:

Post a Comment